sshd dropbear segmentation fault errors

Michael Münch micm at micm.eu
Sat Jul 12 21:08:53 CEST 2008

I am writing a small script to automate some tasks on the freerunner. For
that I use the 'ssh root at 192.168.0.202 "command"' syntax. When using "more
complicated" commands like opkg upgrade I get a segmentation fault error.
After I exchange dropbear with openssh it works.

Will there be a change from dropbear to openssh in some images apart from
2007.2 or is there any chance to "repair" dropbear?
At the moment I dont know where start to solve this issue.

Michael