Jalimo fails to install on freerunner gta02

Jim Morris ml at e4net.com
Sat Jul 12 22:41:42 CEST 2008

Robert Schuster wrote:
> Hi,
> yes this is a know issue with the packages in our repo. Sorry, I had no
> time to fix this yet.
>
> Btw: cacao + classpath should be in the official repos as well. So there
> is no need to add the Jalimo repos any more.

Thanks, also in the docs on the site it says to do ipkg install swt-gtk however this is not needed
as it seems to be installed with the opkg install cacao classpath

Also do you know if this release has any hooks into the phone API or any other H/W on the
freerunner? (Dbus would be cool).

Thanks

--
Jim Morris, http://blog.wolfman.com