GPS issue

jonathan spooner jonathan at topnoc.co.uk
Sun Jul 13 11:32:52 CEST 2008

Yes, in the agps diagnostic tool under signal strength, if I put the
free runner out doors on a table standing so its facing up the signal
strength typically on sats high in the sky is around 28-30.  Obviously
its weaker for those sats lower in the sky.  It was a "fairly" clear day.

Also there is a fair bit of drift on my position.  Using the plot
feature in agps it looks like I'm walking all over my garden while the
gta02 is sat on the table at times.

If there are any specific tests you want me to do let me know.

Regards,

Jonathan