minimo (browser on freerunner)

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Sun Jul 13 13:18:03 CEST 2008

> Thanks very much for the .ipk, which installed fine for me.  However, I
> have not yet been to an https secure site that hasn't crashed minimo.
> Is this expected?  How might I capture more log info to figure out
> what's happening?

dunno.
i am in no way affiliated with minimo, just tried to build it, and after
success share it.
bear in mind that according to the package name the code is over a year
old.
don't know yet how to get newer stuff into the bit bakery, pidgin f ex
keeps crashing while displaying/accepting a certificate and it's 2.2.1
which is superseded be 2.4.3 anyway.