San Francisco Bay Area Meetup

steve steve at openmoko.com
Sun Jul 13 16:50:58 CEST 2008

This should be a community effort

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Shiloh [mailto:michael at openmoko.org]
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2008 3:12 AM
To: steve
Cc: 'List for Openmoko community discussion'
Subject: Re: San Francisco Bay Area Meetup

I would love some help with my "getting started" blog. There are many
how-tos on the wiki but they need to be tested and verified before I'll put
them on the "gettingstartedopenmoko.wordpress.com".

In a different thread we've discussed the quality of our wiki. Cleaning up
the wiki will provide me a much better starting point for the how-tos.