freerunner unable to work with 3G SIMCards?

Søren Kristiansen sorenhk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 17:54:04 CEST 2008

He's probably talking about the carriers page on the wiki:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Carriers
I personally think it needs an update. There aren't that many carriers
listed and some more information about the actual sim cards would be nice.

2008/7/13 steve <steve at openmoko.com>:

> Sean toldme this already existed somewhere

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Søren H. Kristiansen

Stud. polyt., Software Engineering, University of Aalborg, Denmark