[qtopia on freerunner] - What files do I have to download?

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 01:29:51 CEST 2008

Thanks a lot, I really missed that 2 points...

now I could get it boot the last Qtopia image (extracted from the
jffs2)  from the microSD

I can start some testing ! :-)

First boot was ok, pin unlocked, gsm network ok, first sight ok....
 No sound... but I've read there was something to do to correct... so
should be fine