clarification: images vs upgrade

Clare claregj at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 06:35:07 CEST 2008

Yes, just installing a new version should get the latest, and be quicker.
Later when you have installed things not in the standard install, and
possibly put them on the SD card where there is more space,  you may
need to do upgrade, and possibly would choose to do both.

I am not sure if there is a basic part of the install that is not part
of an upgrade and only gets altered
with a new version. If there is I would like to know how to recognise
it. = Anyone?

clare