Anyone using FR as a phone?

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Mon Jul 14 07:55:11 CEST 2008

Am Mo  14. Juli 2008 schrieb Yaroslav Halchenko:
> then why not to ask Randy S (who already steadily experiencing
> such an issue without much of fiddling with weather/location/manner of
> holding) to do additional troubleshooting and if it is unit specific,
> just to send the unit back for the replacement (and for you to
> troubleshoot on a defective unit 'as a reference')?

It's not unit specific. This at least we already can say.
Slight variations in severity, but I didn't get to reproduce it even
with "known bad" devices, here at my lab. This "known bad" FR performed
better than a Nokia6210 I used for reference. At my lab. :-/
But it's basically a EMI-shielding issue, it seems. We're on it.

/j