[OpenMoko] qemu win32 emulator

Robert Schuster theBohemian at gmx.net
Mon Jul 14 11:15:37 CEST 2008

Hi,
what you want is a binary of QEMU + OpenMoko's patches for it. If the
links do not work try to get in contact with the people who distributed
them first.

AFIU the OpenMoko project is mostly about doing things from source so it
should be possible to compile QEMU + patches under Windows and/or
cygwin, too.

Regards
Robert