Claws Mail

Joachim Steiger roh at openmoko.org
Mon Jul 14 11:42:41 CEST 2008

arne anka wrote:
>> did anyone succeed in building this package? I only got libtinymail &
>> tmut compiled & packed up to now.
>
> yupp. got it built and running.
> will load it up to ginguppin.de tonight (note to self: learn how to create
> a feed)

take a look at http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/CommunityRepository

by adding the ipkg to the download area of a project on
projects.openmoko.org it automatically gets into a 'to be reviewed'
files. then i want to see some testers saying 'yap' on the
community-repository mailinglist and we'll add it to the repository.

kind regards

ps: we're still needing more testers for the CommunityRepository project ;)

--

Joachim Steiger
Openmoko Central Services