MokSec - The Security Framework

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Mon Jul 14 17:38:22 CEST 2008

Kalle Happonen wrote:
> Jan de Haan wrote:
>> On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 4:50 PM, Kalle Happonen <kalle.happonen at iki.fi> wrote:
>>
>>> But there are places where
>>> you can get SIM cards with built in encyption/decryption keys, and a
>>> certificate (PKI).
>>>
>> I agree. Would you care to elaborate (link)?
>>
>> Sincerely,
>>

> Sure, the only one I know about directly is this, it's coordinated by
> the Finninsh government, and naturally only available in finland.
> http://www.vrk.fi/vrk/home.nsf/pages/FE039B4246B8FED9C22572450036E7E6?opendocument

I wish more governments would be so progressive. *g*
We in Germany are botching around on this idea for years with apparently
no result. But at least our politicians have the will to implement
anonymous signatures, which is rather cool.
Sometimes you just want to prove that you are real, and not who you
actually are.

Well, off topic... Congrats Finland. ;)