When does it suspend?

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Mon Jul 14 18:29:25 CEST 2008

Hi,

Am Montag, den 14.07.2008, 11:20 +0200 schrieb arne anka:
> experienced that (no o2 user!) with power management set to "dim first,
> then lock". after switching to "dim only, don't lock" i didn't see it
> anymore -- but the fr still locks ...

speaking of suspend mode: When is the Freerunner supposed to suspend
automatically? After a certain time with the Lock Screen active, or
after a certain time with no user input? Note that the latter causes
problems when there is constant random „input“ (Freerunner in the
pocket).

And it’s not suspended when I can activate it by touching the screen,
right? And is there a way to manually put the Freerunner to screen?

Greetings and thanks,
Joachim

--
Joachim Breitner