Homezone Icon for O2 in Germany

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Mon Jul 14 22:47:12 CEST 2008

Hi,

Am Montag, den 14.07.2008, 21:56 +0200 schrieb smurfy - phil:
> Released Version 0.2 of the homezoned
>
> i had the problem with 2 different O2 sim cards, that i don't receive
> more than one CB.
> i changed the code that i force to receive another CB after changing the
> celltower.
>
> http://projects.openmoko.org/projects/om-homezone/

I installed it, but can not really test it right now as I won’t move out
of my homezone the next days :-)

BTW, what is your build environment? I’m using
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Toolchain (as the wiki says that’s
preferred for application developers), and I successfully manged to hack
on openmoko-messages2 with that, but it does not build your packages.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim Breitner