incorrect shipment type?

Josh Monson josh.monson at kintera.com
Tue Jul 15 01:45:22 CEST 2008

I experienced a similar situation. Ordered one day but the order did not
go through for several days because they were so busy and back-ordered
trying to get shipments out. I think these sold faster than they may
have anticipated. Anyhow, mine is showing up tomorrow, which is only 4
days after when it should have shown up. Customer support has been on
top of it as far as getting me the tracking number right away.

Try and give them a little leeway with the type of product they are
offering and the fact that no one else offers this.....so they will
obviously have some logistics issues, but under the circumstances IMHO
I'm cutting them some slack :)

cheers