Fast questions (email, GPRS, WiFi...)

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Tue Jul 15 06:51:46 CEST 2008

wow... someone (at best original author) should simply create a project
within openmoko.org for those openmokoscripts and see if it could be
improved even further or simply polished enough so it is easily
installable from the repository with 1 line instead of 8 step
directions. But viva to DocTomoe for crafting and to papa-piet for
sharing the finding ;-)