[qtopia] task manager - kill applications

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 09:39:54 CEST 2008

Is it possible to close / kill applications from the task manager ?

A more "powerfull" task manager would be usefull.

Sometimes a program is kind of stalled or not responsive, and it is
difficult to stop it...

It is often that I get my phone slower and slower (and touch GUI is a
real pain when not responsive !).
Looks like one of the things that caused me that yesterday was trying
to configure WIFI connection (with WPA... didn't work...). Some bits
of the connection manager must have kept running in background....

Well the good aspect of it is... after rebooting you find the whole
thing so quick and responsive you are positively impressed ;-)