[qtopia] task manager - kill applications

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 11:28:19 CEST 2008

Thanks !

Indeed the terminal is welcome !
Just that when I have the option, I prefer using the gui.
And I am not a linux expert so it usually takes time when I use the
command line...

I keep testing....
resume after suspend seems to work better now. Whole screen come back
with strange "color noise" but it gets ok once all parts of the screen
gets drawn again.