NEWBIE : beginning development in openmoko

Rahul Ramasubramanian ramasubramanian.rahul at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 14:46:01 CEST 2008

hi
hope this is the right place for this query.. i am a newbie as far as
openmoko is concerned , but have abt 2 years of mobile handset dev
expirience. i want to try my hand at openmoko development.. i have worked on
Linux based phones and also on phones with Qualcomm's REX and Brew platforms
, mainly on middleware (VM , FS porting etc)..My question is , is ther any
doc , guide available to start off working on open-moko projects.. any help
will be highly appriciated
Kind Regards
Rahul