Reason for GPS problems found!

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Tue Jul 15 17:56:58 CEST 2008

I am not sure what you are talking about -- wouldn't you be able to
remove SD card in 'closed-source' phone and to see that GPS signal is
boosted? It just takes ingenuity of Germans to localize the problem in a
timely manner ;-)

either having freerunner opensource is that great we would see if the
problem finds a proper solution (without much of hardware modification).

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark