Reason for GPS problems found!

Jonathan Spooner jonathan at topnoc.co.uk
Tue Jul 15 23:17:37 CEST 2008

With the greatest respect I think people have good reason to
*complain*.  Looking at these lists I'd bet there are more system
engineers and developers than *ordinary* users.... why? because we saw a
device that was open and accepted the fact that the software was in its
infancy and perhaps relished the chance to be involved to bringing it up
to spec..... but one thing that was not expected was that people would
be spending money on a device that could have potential hardware
issues.  Perhaps those complaining are those who can least afford to
blow $399.

Regards,

Jon