Reason for GPS problems found!

Robert Horton openmoko at roberthorton.net
Wed Jul 16 00:47:34 CEST 2008

No doubt. I meant over the past week...watching the hundreds of emails
without Openmoko reproducing the problem...and that's what was worrying me.
Not so much the silence, but that as there was no root cause yet or
acknowledgement of the problem. I have nothing but good things to say about
what they've done. I'll be getting my FR tomorrow and to think that a
solution might be presented before I even get it in my hand is amazing.

-Robert