AW: RE: unable to start up freerunner after batterie was full down

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Wed Jul 16 01:42:31 CEST 2008

For best effects you should do this on a table which can be raised to
the ceiling, during a lightening storm :-)

Seriously, the goal is simply to provide 4.5VDC from some other source
to allow the Freerunner to boot. A regulated adjustable power supply is
an ideal source.

The tricky part is connecting the power supply to pins in the Freerunner
which would contact the battery. You'll want a steady hand and you
should be very clear on what you are doing.

I will write up the steps with pictures.

Michael