Reason for GPS problems found!

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Wed Jul 16 02:10:05 CEST 2008

Mikko Rauhala wrote:
>> We're about to verify a hw-fix so you could even watch video and still
>> have GPS positioning during that.
>
> Excellent. One would hope official retailers *cough*pulster*cough* would
> be able to perform such an operation, once verified; perhaps allow for
> fixes being done by local hw-capable people (sadly not me) without
> voiding warranty...

Well, I'm curious about that too. I've not a FR in my hands yet
(HandsHeld-Linux should ship it on next days, and he talked me about
analyzing some GPS issues...) but I'd like to know if this hw-fix will
be doable by everyone or if it will need any special prerequisite.

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/