Reason for GPS problems found!

Simonas Leleiva simaskonfa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 11:29:34 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 10:56 AM, Timo Jyrinki <timo.jyrinki at gmail.com> wrote:
> So, if it's not productive (or positive), please try to restrain
> yourself from posting (there have been enough complains already).

I was expressing sad tone along with the other fellow, instead of
complaining. I think that (and not harsher shouts/demands/insults)
would be appropriate.

Otherwise, imagine, fellows do keep on confirming this bug [would
happen with any other issue, too] -- this _is_ a lack of
functionality, -- but you receive no emails with `please, fix it, I
won't be able to work in the direction I have dedicated/bought FR for
that 75%' or so.

In such case, OM won't be able to prioritize things to fix first,
defer others, if you will silent the people from saying, `yes, this is
the problem I want it to be fixed, as it dumps >50% of my intended
phone's usage'.

This case was obvious enough being critical, but there may be other
non-so-critical-from-the-first-glance issues. You don't have a
knowledge base for every possible future use/combinations of FR, this
is endless, and might be influenced by any HW/SW quirk. And even in
this GSP+µSD case it would have been pretty strange to see people not
asking for a fix for this, just because they have been silenced.

And people don't read the >100-mail threads, they'll just subscribe
and complain..

--
Simonas