Provider missed calls messages

julien cubizolles j.cubizolles at free.fr
Wed Jul 16 14:46:31 CEST 2008

Le mercredi 16 juillet 2008 à 13:13 +0200, smurfy - phil a écrit :
> Hm,
>
> it could be a cell broadcast, but i know that is buggy in the moment.

> and now wait a while (2min or so)
> if you don't get a message like:
>
> Incoming immediate-display cell-wide Cell Broadcast message in LANGUAGE
> (page 1 of 1)
> "CONTENTOFMESSAGE
>
> there is no default broadcasts :)

I didn't get it. All I got was :

EVENT: Netreg registered (home network) LocationAreaCode = 0x0141 CellID
= 0x9C3A

and some messages when I left myself a message :

EVENT: Outgoing Call Progress: UNKNOWN
EVENT: Outgoing Call Progress: PROCEED
EVENT: Outgoing Call Progress: SYNC
EVENT: Outgoing Call Progress: PROGRESS
EVENT: Outgoing Call Progress: ALERT
EVENT: Outgoing Call Progress: CONNECTED
EVENT: Outgoing Call Progress: DISCONNECT
EVENT: Outgoing Call Progress: RELEASE
EVENT: Netreg registered (home network) LocationAreaCode = 0x0141 CellID
= 0x9C3A
EVENT: Incoming SMS stored at location 1

I guess it means a SMS has been delivered as notification for the
voicemail but I didn't get any SMS. I could hear the message on my
voicemail though.

Julien.