Volume?

Robert Schuster theBohemian at gmx.net
Wed Jul 16 17:00:11 CEST 2008

Hi,
sorry for hijacking the thread but I think this fits a bit:

When it comes to volume on the neo I have the impression that the 'main'
volume (not sure what the knob is named) is does not scale linear. I
mean at level ~90 you dont hear anything and at 100 it is very loud.

Could that be fixed so that the full number range (0-100) is used instead?

Regards
Robert