Reason for GPS problems found!

Josh Monson josh.monson at kintera.com
Wed Jul 16 18:16:03 CEST 2008

/ranton

Kudos to Edward.

This is an OpenSource phone, not a punched out template of a crappy OS that is locked down to the corporate owner.

If you do not have the patience to handle the pros & cons of an opensource device that will (hopefully) be in development for a long time (that's the point right?) then maybe this phone is not for you. Seeing how this is the FIRST time this phone-product has ever happened, listreaders are smart enough to know this would not be perfect and everything would not work flawlessly.

Being impatient on fixes and "demanding" fixes immediately is not supportive of the OM Team, nor is it encouraging or supportive to the developer community. Be a team player, contribute, respond, and be encouraging.

/rantoff