Ears and FR

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 23:16:11 CEST 2008

I do it all the time ;-)

I'd like a keypad lock during calls. I know that there's some options
available during a call, but I'd much rather have to unlock them
first. Of course, it doesn't have to be a lock that's particularly
difficult to un-lock - pressing the aux button before the screen does
anything would  be great.

Joseph