Battery Lifetime

Christoph Anton Mitterer calestyo at scientia.net
Thu Jul 17 01:24:33 CEST 2008

How are you doing this?

If I fully charge my GTA02 battery before I go to bed,.. it will be
nearly empty when I wake up (I seep 7-8 hours),...
Dim+nolock is choosen, as dim+lock seems to crash the device and I have
to remove the battery to reboot (nothing else works). Does anybody else
suffer from this?

I'm using the 2007.2 image with everything upgraded...
What are you using?