Battery Lifetime

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 04:35:25 CEST 2008

I too am using the 2007.2 image upgraded.  But I have no problem with
dim+lock.  I haven't had my FreeRunner for long enough to definitively
say how long the battery will last.  But I had it at work today,
showing it off several times.  The remaining time it mostly sat on my
desk with dim+lock (I picked it up and played with something every 30
minutes or so).  "apm" showed 61% at the end of the work day.  Perhaps
apm isn't accurate, but it would imply I could get quite a lot of
standby time if I truly left the Freerunner alone.

-Steven