Happy customer

Bastian Feder bastian.feder at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 10:08:23 CEST 2008

Hey you!
I agree with Steven. I always have a hard time leaving the FR to go to work.

I just want to thank you for the increadible work you did on the FR!
I got it last tuesday and spend the last few days playing around.

The issue with the GPS was truely bad, but hey you got it fixed in
notime!!!! Thank you for that!
I installed the latest image on the SD Card which was provided with
the FR and it works!!

Again THANK YOU!!

another happy customer
Bastian