SanDisk micro SDHC 8GB card under testing

Andreas Zuber zuber at puzzle.ch
Thu Jul 17 13:59:05 CEST 2008

Does it also boots from the SD Card? I also have a 8GB SD Card and Linux was
able to mount and use it. but uboot has some problems reading from the card.
I dont know if this also happens with current uboot versions..

Am Donnerstag, 10. Juli 2008 20.45:06 schrieb ian douglas:
> Hey all,
>
> Got my 8GB SanDisk 8GB micro SDHC card [1] in a few minutes ago, popped
> it into my GTA02v5 (beta tester model) Freerunner and running a few
> tests on it. So far, so good.
>
> root at om-gta02:~# mount | grep media
> /dev/mmcblk0p1 on /media/card type vfat
> (rw,fmask=0022,dmask=0022,codepage=cp437,iocharset=iso8859-1)
>
> root at om-gta02:~# df -h | grep media
> /dev/mmcblk0p1            7.6G     32.0k      7.6G   0% /media/card
>
> If anything weird comes up in my testing, I'll let everyone know.
>
> -id
>

> [1] http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820171320

Andreas Zuber
Linux System-Ingenieur

Puzzle ITC GmbH
www.puzzle.ch

Telefon +41 31 370 22 00
Direkt	+41 31 370 22 49
Mobile  +41 79 766 25 51
Fax     +41 31 370 22 01

Puzzle ist Mitglied der Eclipse Foundation:
<http://www.puzzle.ch/eclipse/>