Reason for GPS problems found!

Russell Sears sears at cs.berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 17 17:46:17 CEST 2008

I did an opkg update on the factory image last night (~7-8 PM PST), and
now GPS fix times are less than a minute.  The update downloaded a new
kernel:

# opkg status kernel
Package: kernel
Version: 2:2.6.24+git20+287b292cf95edbd82dc63085ae5f0167a6e8141f-r0
Depends: kernel-2.6.24
Architecture: om-gta02

Did I get the SD patch or not?  I ask because I'm updating the wiki, and
don't want to put wrong information up...  For what it's worth, my
initial test suggests that playing .ogg files off SD doesn't seem to
affect getting a GPS fix...

-Rusty