In the press. "The OpenMoko wiki - a tangled pile of mostly outdated and incomplete documentation."

Stroller stroller at stellar.eclipse.co.uk
Thu Jul 17 22:19:27 CEST 2008

Hi there,

I thought to try fixing a small part of this particular problem by
editing the main page & adding a link to http://wiki.openmoko.org/
wiki/Distributions

But I do not see where to put it! Perhaps it should replace the
"Current software stack" link to http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/
NeoSoftwareStack ??

Perhaps these 5 categories:
   Introduction to Openmoko
   Openmoko Products
   Join Openmoko development
   Openmoko community
   Getting started with Openmoko Wiki
should be extended with the addition of "Openmoko software"?

Or perhaps I should just get my hands dirty and change the
"Introduction to Openmoko" to include the link to "Distributions"? As
a user I feel reluctant to edit the main page as I feel it "belongs"
to Openmoko the company or to Brenda, so you must tell me explicitly
if you wish me to feel free.

Stroller.