Has anyone tried the invisibleSHIELD on the freerunner?

Brad Pitcher bradpitcher at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 22:49:27 CEST 2008

Yes, I'm using the full body shield and I really like it.  It was
somewhat difficult to apply but worth it.  You don't need to take apart
the FR and it comes with some spray that makes it so you can make little
adjustments to the position of the shield directly after application.
It is a little more reflective than the LCD was without it, but quite
usable.
-Brad