Can you help the Openmoko booth at Linuxworld, August 4-7, in San Francisco?

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Thu Jul 17 22:52:25 CEST 2008

Openmoko will be at Linuxworld, and needs to staff two booths: One in
the main vendor area, and another in the Linux Garage.

As we are a small understaffed team, we would love it if some of you
could commit to helping us.

If you are on this mailing list, you already know enough to answer the
most common question: "What is Openmoko?".

As for more technical questions, don't worry - you already know a lot,
and you can always defer questions to one of us.

In return we plan some sort of appreciation, perhaps in the form of
T-shirts or some other Openmoko swag, and you will be the proud owner of
our undying gratitude :-) You will also be able to ask Steve all those
difficult questions you've been saving up.

It's also a great opportunity for us to get to know you, no matter how
much or little time you can commit to helping.

LinuxWorld is August 4-7, in San Francisco.

Please let me know right away so that I can arrange for badges.

Passes for the exhibit hall are free! Register at
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/register//SN335015

If there is interest we will also hold a BoF session.