How to find the board revision?

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Fri Jul 18 04:24:26 CEST 2008

In my experience, the revision that cpuinfo reports is not as expected:
Hardware    : GTA02
Revision    : 0350

I've gta02v5, but I would be afraid to simply guess that 0350 means v5.
Querying the modem gives me what I would expect:

root at om-gta02:~# libgsmd-tool -m shell
libgsm-tool - (C) 2006-2007 by Harald Welte and OpenMoko, Inc.
This program is Free Software and has ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY

rv
# # Get revision
revision: "HW: GTA02BV5, GSM:
gsm_ac_gp_fd_pu_em_cph_ds_vc_cal35_ri_36_amd8_ts0-Moko8"

Jeffrey