Wiki Index was Re: Wiki editors

BrendaWang brenda_wang at openmoko.com
Fri Jul 18 05:33:11 CEST 2008

Hi,
I would like to let you know , how this Index page formed.
At the very beginning, I just use the Special Page's function , All page
's function.
Name space :Main
Then put every link into Index page.
Because of wiki is a system , anyone can edit and create a new page . It
growing up everyday.
So, after this , my routine job is check the "Recent Change " everyday ,
then ,
put the new page , into Index page.

I can tell you what the way I used, to make most of page organized.
But I don't think I can arbitrary judge these pages is outdated .
I 'd rather say, some are popular and others are not.

Brenda

Scott Derrick ??: