Strange things

Curtis Vaughan cavaughan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 07:26:58 CEST 2008

Couple of strange things. Maybe someone knows what's up.

1. So, I have my phone set up for Power Manager to dim and then lock. I
would say about every 3 minutes after it's locked, the screen will come
up with the "lock". Then it dims and goes out, to come up again about 3
minutes later.

2. My sound drops off completely every now and again. That is, if someone
calls, it just vibrates. If I answer I can hear them, but there is no
ring. But then I noticed when this happens that there is no sound for
music either.
I've restarted both alsa and pulse and the music will play, but not the
ringer.
Actually after this, I decided to reboot FR and then the music player
wouldn't start.
After a second reboot the media player is working.