Provider missed calls messages

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 09:27:34 CEST 2008

I also receive another sms from 123 once the message was aknowledged
(listened by me !). (maybe even 2 sms if I listen to 2 pending
messages...).
This one is to trigger the message icon down...

I had once seen some description of this kind of sms but have yet to
find it now... I do not know to what point these messages are
proprietary and specific to providers...
(but anyway my old phone worked the same with other providers -it was
initially bought with Orange contract-)

I also think I have already seen some talks about such sms
notifications in openmoko mailing lists...