Ears and FR

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 10:32:37 CEST 2008

I think it would be rather difficult to know if we have the phone near
the ears or not based on accelerometers.

maybe we need very explicits movements...
like for hangup : flip once or two the phone in the air (kind of a
neat cowboy feeling ! just wear a holster and.. flip flap neo has hung
up and is parked... and everyone is impressed by your dexterity !).

Well maybe then the 10 pack of freerunners should be the norm for
individuals.... :-p