OpenMoko BoF at OSCON Wed. 8:30pm

Sebastian Bergmann sb at sebastian-bergmann.de
Fri Jul 18 13:44:11 CEST 2008

Dirk Bergstrom schrieb:
> The Birds of a Feather session at OSCON has been rescheduled to 8:30 pm
> on Wednesday (instead of Thursday).  Jon Phillips, who will be bringing
> a real live Neo, has to leave the conference early.  Come on down on
> Wednesday night and see the phone for yourself.

  I will be at OSCON all week and hope to make it to the OpenMoko BoF (I
  am hosting three BoFs myself so there might be scheduling issues).

  I will bring my own FreeRunner :-)

--
Sebastian Bergmann                          http://sebastian-bergmann.de/
GnuPG Key: 0xB85B5D69 / 27A7 2B14 09E4 98CD 6277 0E5B 6867 C514 B85B 5D69