Battery Lifetime

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at openmoko.org
Fri Jul 18 17:58:13 CEST 2008

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 00:36:53 +1000 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
<raster at openmoko.org> babbled:

> On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 15:29:32 +0100 Andy Green <andy at openmoko.com> babbled:

> > Somebody in the thread at some point said:
> > | On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 14:01:59 +0100 Andy Green <andy at openmoko.com> babbled:

> > | waiting on backlight to be left alone. daemon is done and already in
> > ASU and
> > | being used by both illume and qtopia. backlight will come on on wake
> > right now
> > | regardless until ompower (the daemon) changes its policy (code). :)
> > |
> > | do i detect a deadlock? (you wait for me,. i wait for you?) :)
> >
> > Are you sure?  Patch for this has been in stable for several days, and I
> > tested it by setting level to 32 before and seeing 32 both visually and
> > down /sys.
>
> aaah - then it must be my forcing bl to on anyway (even tho its on) to keep
> behavior if/when you change it... let me check.. when my build finishes.

yup. it's in. cool. now if resume reason worked... i'd be able to start being a
little smart on resume... :) (yes - i updated my u-boot last week or so). is
there some magic u-boot environment i need?