Ekiga for Openmoko, petition,

andres andres at paglayan.com
Fri Jul 18 22:01:18 CEST 2008

Hi,

As I feel anxious about running an extension of my asterisk in the
Freerunner, I wrote an email to the Ekiga people asking them to provide
a Openmoko compiled binary for it.

As I do most of my work on interpreted languages (Ruby) and I am
compiler-dumb, it will take very long for me to get an Ekiga openmoko
binary, so I selfishly asked to those who'll probably get it done in a
very short time.

Their email addresses are

Ekiga's Author
Main Coder and Project Maintainer: Damien Sandras
<dsandras_at_seconix.com>

Regular Contributors
Regular Contributors: Kilian Krause <kk_at_verfaction.de>, Julien Puydt
<jpuydt_at_free.fr>, Luc Saillard <luc_at_saillard.org>, Jan Schampera
<jan.schampera_at_web.de>, Matthias Schneider <ma30002000_at_yahoo.de>,
Craig Southeren <craigs_at_postincrement.com>

May be if they get enough whining...