Alternative stylus - Group Buy

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 07:53:04 CEST 2008

Anyone interested in a different group buy?
I want one of these:
http://www.jetmall.net/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=303
I think it would go with my FreeRunner very well.  It even has a
little strap that I could hook though the hole on the FreeRunner!

But as you'll see, they want $9 to ship a $3 stylus.  They apparently
only offer UPS for shipping and I can't find any other store that
sells this stylus.  However, the shipping cost doesn't go up with
additional stylus (because they weigh nothing!).  So, if anyone else
is interested in one, we could save on shipping by buying 10 of them
and re-shipping via USPS (which wouldn't need more than a 42 cent
stamp in the US).  Anyone interested?  If I can get 8 other people, it
would work out to $4.50 per person.

-Steven