Better keyboard?

Matthew Lane malane at purdue.edu
Sat Jul 19 18:46:00 CEST 2008

Jeremiah Flerchinger wrote:
> Do you want to redesign the matchbox keyboard or use a different one?
> Feel free to modify any of the keypads on the projects page.  I can
> actually help with gtKeypad and have a patch in the works that will
> allow changing of key size with a config file.
>
> On Fri, 2008-07-18 at 20:32 -0400, Matthew Lane wrote:
>
>> arne anka wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.ginguppin.de/node/15

>> I would like to know how to redesign the keyboard to give it bigger
>> buttons so that I can use my finger instead of the stylus?  The current
>> matchbox keyboard's keys are way too small.

I honestly don't care if I redesign it or just get a new one.  I like
the matchbox keyboard because it has all of the keys that I'll need for
terminal use, but the drawback is they all have to fit!

I saw a screenshot of a bigger keyboard with circular buttons used on
the Neo1973, which keyboard is that?