Reply above Quotation

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Sat Jul 19 19:43:08 CEST 2008

>>> Are you with openmoko?? Do you have any authority? You don't have an
>>> openmoko address.
>>
>> how does it matter?
>>

> Are you seriously asking that question???  If he has authority then he's
> laying down the new rule for the list. If not, he's not.  Did I actually
> have to type this?

yes, you have. this is not your little communist country -- it's an free
for all list and rules are to be made by consent after discussion.
he made his point and you are free to do so, too. but you are cretainly
not free to say who's allowed to say what!

btw: your request for showing his authority and stating he has no right
othwerwise was laying down a new rule as well -- by which authority, may i
ask?