pdf in openmoko?

Arne Zachlod zachso at arcor.de
Sat Jul 19 20:36:20 CEST 2008

i don't know why it isn't in the repository :).
but if i try to compile version 0.1.6 there is the following error
(after "om-conf epdfview"):

checking for POPPLER... configure: error: Package requirements
(poppler-glib >= 0.5.0 gdk-2.0 >= 2.6.0 pango) were not met:

No package 'poppler-glib' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables POPPLER_CFLAGS
and POPPLER_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

FATAL: oe_runconf failed

so, i know what it means, but i don't know what to do now? so, can
anyone help? or give me a precompiled version? i need a pdf-viewer for
my hollidays for reading a book, so this would be very nice.

Regards,
Arne