Provider missed calls messages

Russell Sears sears at cs.berkeley.edu
Sun Jul 20 01:00:36 CEST 2008

It's probably related, but when the freerunner fails to ring, it doesn't
realize that I've missed a call.  My old phone (same sim card) tells me
that I've missed calls even if it was turned off when the call came in.

Also, I am not getting the "you've got voicemail" messages that I used
to receive...

If this stuff is provider specific (I have T-Mobile in the US), will we
need some sort of database of providers and the message formats they use?

-Rusty